Naming Opportunities At Abilene Heritage Square
This is your opportunity to leave a lasting mark on a piece of Abilene Heritage Square.
Leave a legacy at Abilene Heritage Square
- We will not exchange, lend, rent or sell our donor lists to third party organizations.
- The personal information provided when making online donation will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third parties.
- When you donate online, a secure connection is established, and your information is encrypted. The secure connection is maintained until the transaction is completed or terminated.
- If you provide us with your postal address or email address, you may receive periodic mailings about Heritage Square, it’s programs or events.
- If you have supplied your telephone number online, you may receive telephone contact from Heritage Square.
- All communications with donors and information concerning donors and prospective donors should be held in confidence by Heritage Square, except to the extent disclosure of the same is approved by the donor or the prospective donor prior to its release or necessary to comply with a requirement or a request from a governmental agency or court order. However, Heritage Square may disclose the communications and information to its agents, attorneys, accountants and other advisors.
If you are joining the Auditorium Seating Fund, after entering your contact information, choose “Auditorium Seating” in Donation Type. You may download and print a certificate that you can give to your honoree. Click the button below to download and fill out.
Use this convenient form to request more information on naming opportunities
Want to learn more?
Frequently Asked Questions
The Hoot Newsletter
Download a copy of our most recent newsletter, The HOOT. Stay up to date with all the goings-on at Abilene Heritage Square!